Garage Door Service and Repair
Alliance Garage Doors, Inc. offers professional, well trained, friendly technicians to assist you in both the installation and repair of your garage door. You will have the peace of mind knowing that the largest moving wall in your home... is in the right hands!
Garage Door and Opener Installations:
- Free Estimates
- New Clopay® Residential & Commercial Garage Door Installations Include
- New Door
- New hardware (including tracks, springs, drums, cables ect.)
- Take Down and haul away of old door, tracks, springs and hardware
- Reconnect existing electric Opener
- New vinyl weather stripping
- New LiftMaster® Garage Door Opener Installations Include
- New LiftMaster opener of your choosing including one remote, wall mount button and eye beams
- Reinforcement of opener
- Take down and haul away old opener (if applicable)
- Program remote (including additional remotes and keypad if purchased)
- Install any additional accessories purchased
Garage Door Service and Repairs:
- Tune and Lube door
- Annual maintenance (as suggested by your door manufacturer)
- Preventative maintenance checks
- Garage door upgrades (such as adding windows and insulation to your existing door)
- Replace broken springs, extension and torsion
- Replace damaged panels
- Replace various other parts (rollers, sheave wheels, cables, tracks)
- Repair openers and accessories
- Emergency service is available as needed
*We repair most brands of doors and openers
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A SERVICE
- Trained specialist to offer assistance with picking out the right door for your home and your needs
- Full size working garage doors and openers
- Panel samples
- Parts and accessories
Call us for a customized quote!! Our quotes always include taxes and installation labor so there are never any hidden charges.
Contact us today!
"Just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your timely response to my call and prompt service. We appreciate your coming right out to check our garage doors, "tweek" them & make sure they were running smoothly. Your service staff has always been friendly and courteous, making it a pleasure to deal with you! Thank you."
- C.B., Hanover, PA
"This morning, much to my dismay I went out to open the garage door and it would not open. It could not have come at a worse time. Both cars were in the garage, the kids needed to be driven to school and both my wife and I needed to get to work. After several frustrating moments I decided to call Alliance. Luckily, when the house was built Alliance installed the door and placed a sticker on it. I called the number and was helped by Mike. He asked what the issue was and had me look above the door to check the spring and it happened to be broken. He asked me a couple of quick questions, quoted me a price and was at my home within an hour. I must say he was one of the most courteous, friendly and responsive technicians that ever been to my home to assist in the repair of anything. He also checked the door and opener. In a world of large companies and extended wait times I was blown away that someone from any company would deliver the service with such courtesy and professionalism. In the end thanks and next time I am in need of service for anything of this nature, Alliance will be the only place I go."
- C.H., Hanover, PA
"Wanted to send you a note of thanks! Thank you for the great service. If you ever need a recommendation please let us know!"